Legal aid is granted to parents and children in care proceedings. Relatives may be able to apply for legal aid dependent upon their circumstances.
As solicitors, we are able to provide advocacy at all levels of Court to ensure a consistent and professional level of advice and service is given to clients who are understandably distressed by this Court process.
Please call Heather, Simon or Ashlee for an appointment.
Our team can also advise on:-
- Care Proceedings
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Discharge of Care Orders
- Contact to children in care
- What to do if you have been accused by Social Services of abusing or injuring a child
- What to do if you have been accused of neglecting a child
- What to do if you have received a letter from Social Services headed “Letter before Proceedings”
We also act for parents who have learning difficulties.